Adam W Larson
I am an experienced software developer with over 7 years of experience. I thrive on challenging programming tasks, and always do my best to ensure high quality work.
To find a challenging job as a programmer, where I can continue to refine my own skills, while helping others with my own experience.
- Extreme proficiency with C++/C and Object Oriented design
- Proficiency with C# and Objective C
- Experience with DirectX, OpenGL to implement and improve 3D rendering in software
- Unreal Engine 3
- Vicious Engine 1 and 2
- Infernal Engine
- Unity3D Engine 3.0+
- Scary Girl 2012 (Xbox 360,PS3)
- BurgerTime World Tour (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii)
- Jam City Rollergirls: (WiiWare)
- Kick-Ass The Game (Playstation 3)
- Zombie Wranglers (Xbox 360)
- Elements of Destruction (Xbox 360/PC)
- AC-130 Operation Devastation (PC)
- Screwjumper (Xbox 360)
- Windows, Linux, Mac, IOS, Android
- Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Vita
- Microsoft Visual Studio/Visual C++ 6.0 – 2010
- Flash Builder
- Sony and Microsoft development and profiling tools
Senior Programmer: Zyquest (Jan 2012 – Present)
- Working on a PS3, Vita, and PC title.
Senior Programmer: Frozen Codebase (December 2008 – Jan 2012)
- Worked with C++ and C# to develop tools and application code across a wide range of projects.
- Main Programming tasks: Player controls, melee and weapon systems, 3rd person camera, dismemberment system, UI development, 360 and PS3 TCR requirements, engine improvements.
General Programmer: Frozen Codebase (October 2006 – December 2008)
- Worked on server/client backend using C++ for several game projects.
Programmer/Sales: Door County Custom Cabinets (October 2004 – June 2006)
- User Interface Programming using C# for Cabinet billing and visualization software.
Bachelors of Science: Software Development
- Westwood College 2003-2007
- GPA of 3.8
- Awarded top 100 graduated students in 2011
Spartanburg Methodist College: Computer Science
- 2001 – 2003, GPA of 4.0 in major
- Awarded Computer Science Student of the year, 2002